Introducing Redmi G Gaming Notebook
Redmi Has announced and launched the G gaming notebook in China, as the Xiaomi sub-brand’s first ever gaming laptop. It has a stylish design and packs an impressive specs such as:
- 10th-generation Intel Core i7 processor,
- Dedicated Nvidia graphics card GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU,
- High refresh rate screen 144Hz at full-HD and angled corners.
- 16.1-inch display with super-thin bezels.
- 16GB of DDR4 RAM clocked at 2,933MHz and 512GB PCIe x4 NVMe SSD for storage.
- 2×2 MIMO dual antenna Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, Gigabit wired network, a USB 2.0 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, a mini DisplayPort 1.4 port, a full-size HDMI 2.0 port, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Redmi G gaming notebook comes in a single colour option and three configurations with different processors and screen refresh rate, and with prices ranging from $760-$1000.
The rather thin chassis houses a 55Wh battery and with this sort of configuration on board, even Redmi doesn’t promise anything beyond 5.5 hours of light browsing and work. Despite the thin design, however, Redmi promises exceptional cooling performance provided by the two big cooling vents and three separate heatpipes. There are exhaust vents on each side and two additional ones on the back. The Redmi G measures 264.47×373.44×24.35mm and weighs 2.5kg.
The notebook will launch on August 17 and pre-orders in China have already kicked off.